Enhanced photography and better selfies. These are what the OPPO Reno3 and OPPO Reno3 Pro promise to bring to Singapore.
The OPPO Reno 3 Pro has a 6.4-inch Full HD+ AMOLED panel with an in-display fingerprint sensor for authentication and a pill-shaped cut-out for the front cameras. This is the world’s first phone to have a 44-megapixel selfie camera coupled with a 2-megapixel depth sensor for the bokeh effect.
Powering the phone is a MediaTek Helio P95 processor with 8GB of RAM and up to 256GB internal storage. Other features include support for gaming HDR, low display latency, and AR Avatar.
On the back, the Reno3 Pro sports a 64-megapixel primary lens, a 13-megapixel telephoto lens, a 2-megapixel mono lens, and an 8-megapixel wide-angle lens. OPPO says it can produce images of up to 108-megapixel and allows up to 20x digital zoom.
It has a 4025mAh battery that supports 30W VOOC fast charging. The brand claims it can charge from nada to 50 percent in just 20 minutes. The phone runs ColorOS 7 that’s based on Android 10.
Meanwhile, the OPPO Reno3 48MP main shooter, an 8MP ultra-wide angle lens, a 13MP telephoto lens, and a 2MP monochrome sensor. The camera comes with the OPPO Reno’s signature 5X hybrid zoom — It’s 2X optical and the rest is digital.
Pricing and availability
The Reno3 and Reno3 Pro will be available for pre-order from April 1-9 on the OPPO Shopee Flagship Store, and will be available in Singapore starting April 10.
The Reno3 (8GB/128GB) will retail for SG$ 549 at launch. It will be available in Midnight Black and Sky White Its pre-order price is SG$ 499 with a pair of free OPPO Enco Q1 (worth SG$ 179) as a pre-order gift.
The Reno3 Pro (8GB/256GB) will retail for SG$ 749 with a pair of free OPPO Enco Wireless Buds worth S$189 as a pre-order gift. It will come in Aurora Blue and Midnight Black.
LG Lunar New Year 2023 guide: Freebies for select devices
Featuring LG’s monitors, gram, CordZero, more
In celebration of Lunar New Year 2023, LG Electronics is including freebies to go along with purchases of selected products such as the CordZero vacuum stick, G2 OLED evo Gallery Edition, and DualUp Ergo Monitor.
The list of free items and services includes grocery vouchers, wireless mice, complimentary installation for TVs, and even surprise boxes.
Here’s a rundown of devices included in the in-store sale which will last until January 31 and what corresponding promotional packages await customers.
Announced late last year, LG’s all-in-one cordless vacuum stick which comes with a charging tower, automated dust removal system, and an UVC LED light source to make homes sparkling clean.
Price — SG$ 1,614
- grocery vouchers worth SG$ 50
- Total Care kit
- Dust bags (6 pieces)
- Automatic wine opener (worth SG$ 50)
LG Objet WashTower
This integrated laundry system comes with a 21kg washer and 16kg dryer. With LG’s AI Direct Drive (AI DD), the cutting-edge WashTower determines the best washing method, minimizes fabric damage, and extends clothing life.
Price — SG$ 5,449
- Fiji Power Laundry Detergent Sheets (5 boxes)
- Fabric Softener Sheets (4 boxes)
LG Objet Collection Refrigerators
These stylishly-designed refrigerators come with LG’s LINEARCooling system which precisely controls the internal temperature to keep foods and beverages cool and fresh.
Price — SG$ 1,150 for top freezer design; SG$ 1,715 for bottom freezer design
- Grocery vouchers worth SG$ 50
For those who want an immersive viewing at home, this sleek yet powerful soundbar features a 6-channel speaker system including center up-firing speakers.
With enhanced support for Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, and IMAX, as well as WOWCAST connectivity, this soundbar is a must-have for home entertainment systems.
Price — SG$ 2,018
- Grocery e-vouchers worth SG$ 100
LG G2 OLED evo Gallery Edition
One of LG’s most prized releases from 2022, this up to 97-inch OLED TV features the brand’s α9 Gen 5 intelligent processor, allowing users to be immersed in vivid and lifelike images, thanks to its immerse in lifelike and vivid images thanks to the Dynamic Tone-mapping Pro Algorithm.
Price — from SG$ 4,238 (55-inch) to SG$ 34,999 (soon-to-be-released 97-inch)
- Grocery e-vouchers worth SG$ 100
- Free wall mount installation
- Free 3 months Apple TV+
- Free FN6 Earbuds (worth SG$ 268) for 77, 83, and 97-inch models
- Grocery e-vouchers worth SG$ 100 for every purchase of LG StanbyME
Not to be outdone, LG’s modern take on vertical displays maximizes spaces at home. It provides the screen size of two 21.5-inch monitors on its Square Double QHD (2,560 x 2,880) resolution screen.
Price — SG$ 999
- Free Logitech MX Master 3 wireless mouse (worth SG$ 169)
LG gram 16Z90Q
Lastly, LG’s lightweight and powerful laptops are powered by 12th Gen Intel Core processors and Intel Iris Xe graphics, have up to 16GB of memory and up to 1TB of SSD Gen 4 storage, and have a 16-inch IPS LCD screen along with a long-lasting battery that provides all-day life for professionals on the go.
Price — from SG$ 2,422 (i5); from SG$ 2,624 (i7)
- Free LG gram wireless mouse (worth SG$ 59)
- Surprise Box B (worth up to SG$ 500)
LG OLED Flex: Price, availability in Singapore
Bendable, 42-inch TV
It’s officially arriving. The LG OLED Flex, which is a bendable OLED TV, is now officially arriving in Singapore.
The 42-inch LG OLED Flex (model LX3) is powered by LG’s α (Alpha) 9 Gen 5 AI processor. It has algorithms to provide the most immersive experience. The versatile OLED TV has a 4K resolution and 120Hz refresh rate, with support for Dolby Vision gaming.
Price and availability
THE LG OLED Flex retails for SG$ 3,999.
Pre-orders will start from 20 to 31 January 2023. Those who pre-order will receive complimentary grocery e-vouchers (worth SG$ 300).
Starting February 1, 2023, ir will be available at the official LG KrisShop, Lazada, Shopee, and at the following authorized retailers: Audio House, Best Denki, Courts, Gain City, Harvey Norman, Mega Discount Store and Parisilk.
More on the LG OLED Flex
LG Electronics continues to innovate with the first remote-controlled automatically bendable OLED TV soon releasing in Singapore.
The 42-inch LG OLED Flex (model LX3) is powered by LG’s α (Alpha) 9 Gen 5 AI processor, as well as picture algorithms to provide the most immersive experience. The versatile OLED TV has a 4K resolution and 120Hz refresh rate, with support for Dolby Vision gaming.
It gives users plenty of options with its 20 levels of curvature, where it can go from flat to a 900R curved TV using a remote control.
The curvature may be adjusted using two presets on a dedicated button on the remote. Alternatively, users may manually change the degree of curvature in five-degree increments.
The device may also be tilted up to 10 degrees upward or five degrees away from you, on top of its height-adjustable stand.
Another feature that stands out is the ability to adjust the size of the onscreen image, from 27 inches all the way up to 42 inches. The new LX3-exclusive Game app will also support screensavers, shortcuts to apps, and more.LG OLED Flex: Price, availability in Singapore
Huawei December deals: Christmas gift guide
There’s a device for everyone!
If you’re still looking for the perfect tech gifts for the holiday season, Huawei Singapore is currently on December shopping deals to offer customers discounted prices as Christmas nears.
Until December 31, participating items will also get corresponding freebies so shop now at Huawei experience stores in [email protected] and Westgate, authorized stores in NEX and Sim Lim Square, and online stores via Lazada and Shopee.
There’s a handful of devices for everyone, ranging from smartphones, tablets, laptops, wearables, and more, so let’s go through the list one by one.
Price – SG$ 1,548
- Ultra Aperture XMAGE Camera
- EMUI 13
- SuperStorage feature to free up to 20GB of space (256GB storage)
- SuperEnergy Boosting low-battery power saving mode
- Image Privacy Protection
- IP68 water resistance (Silver and Black versions)
- Free FreeLace and In Car Wireless Charger (worth SG$ 196 total) until December 31, while supplies last
Huawei MatePad SE
Price – SG$ 298
- 2K eye comfort FullView display
- 10.4-inch display, 440g weight
- Huawei Histen 8.0
- Free Bluetooth speaker (worth SG$ 48) until December 31, while supplies last
Huawei FreeBuds Pro 2
Price – SG$ 247 (from SG$ 298)
- Created in collaboration with acoustic engineering company Devialet
- Ultra-hearing true sound dual driver system
- LDAC high-resolution codec supports fast transmission of up to 990kbps
- Exclusive aircraft noise cancellation curve
- Up to 30 hours of playback (with case, ANC off)
Huawei FreeBuds SE
Price – SG$ 41 (from SG$ 88)
- Up to 24 hours of playback (with case)
- Environmental noise cancellation
- Dual mic beamforming technology
- Bluetooth 5.2 support
Price – SG$ 1,498 (from SG$ 2,398)
- Huawei multi-dimensional hinge and multi-dimensional lifting design
- 6.9-inch (21:9) display when folded
- 40MP true-chroma camera
- 13MP ultra-wide angle camera
- 32MP ultra spectrum camera
- New Sunscreen detection function
- Free gifts worth up to SG$ 216 until December 31, while supplies last
Price: SG$ 2,198 (from SG$ 2,598)
- Snapdragon 888 processor
- Double-rotating falcon wing hinge design
- 7.8-inch true-chroma foldable display with 2480 x 2200 high resolution
- 50MP true-chroma camera system
- 600mAh battery
- Support for 66W Huawei SuperCharge
Price – SG$ 168
- 26g weight
- 1.74-inch AMOLED HD FullView display
- 97 workout modes
- Built-in animated fitness coach
- Support for Huawei Assistant TODAY
Huawei Band 7
Price – SG$ 49 (from SG$ 88)
- Thinnest fitness tracker at less than 10mm thickness
- 16g weight
- AMOLED display
- Over 4,000 themes
- Support for new running measurement system Running Ability Index (RAI)
Price – SG$ 2,248 (from SG$ 2,298)
- Intel i9-12900H processor
- Intel Evo-certified
- 16-inch 2.5K touchscreen
- 1080 AI camera
- Free gifts worth up to SG$ 661 until December 31, while supplies last
MatePad Pro 11
Price – SG$ 998
- OLED Real Color Huawei FullView display
- 120Hz refresh rate
- Multi-window capability
- World’s first TÜV Rheinland Full Care Display 3.0-certified tablet
- Free gifts worth up to SG$ 248 until December 31, while supplies last
Price – SG$ 168 (from SG$ 188)
- Up to 26 hours of play time
- Powered by Devialet SAM technology
- Shake Stereo Link Up for up to two (2) Sound Joy units to be paired and connected
- One-Touch transfer
- IP67 dust and water resistance rating
MSI Summit E16 Flip review: Creator on the go
A plethora of ways to be as productive and creative as possible
Serial Cleaners review: Stealth in the mafia
Outrunning the police, but you can’t outrun the truth
Samsung Galaxy Watch5 review: Best Android smartwatch yet?
Training for a half-marathon race made easy with this trinket
Take parties to new heights with Sony’s new SRS-XV900 wireless speaker
Concept Nyx: Dell working on intelligent game controller
ASUS 2.2 OLED Festival sale: Win a Vivobook 13 Slate
2023 Minimal Desk Setup
Buy AMD’s Ryzen 7000 series-Star Wars Jedi: Survivor bundle
Afeela is Sony and Honda’s first electric car together
Lenovo unveils most powerful Legion lineup yet
Sony introduces accessibility controller for disabled gamers
Hitman 3 will soon come with Hitman 1 and 2 for free
Best of CES 2023
News1 week ago
Apple iPhone 15 Rumor Roundup: Goodbye Pro Max, hello Ultra
Gaming2 weeks ago
Garena announces Devil May Cry 5, Free Fire collaboration
Deals2 weeks ago
PlayStation launches ‘The Year of Play’ campaign
Automotive2 weeks ago
Xiaomi EV spotted in China
Gaming1 week ago
Midnight Suns Deadpool DLC arrives Jan 26
CES 20231 week ago
HP reveals new hybrid, gaming lineup at CES 2023
CES 20232 weeks ago
ASUS ProArt Studiobook 16 3D OLED: Glasses-Free 3D!
Accessories2 weeks ago
Sony brings back the Walkman