Making the Legion computers even more powerful is the Lenovo LA AI chip installed on the new Legion Pro 7, Pro 7i, Pro 5, and Pro 5i laptops.
Working with Lenovo Vantage, the Lenovo AI Engine+ deploys a software machine learning algorithm to optimize the system performance.
Depending on the model, users are guaranteed up to the latest 13th Gen Intel Core or Ryzen 9 processors, NVIDIA GeForce RTX or AMD Radeon RX 7000 series graphics, and up to 240Hz refresh rate on PureSight gaming display screens.
As far as PCs are concerned, customers may enjoy the newly-unveiled Legion Tower 7i, Tower 5i, and Tower 5 desktops which come with up to 64GB of DDR5 memory and up to 6TB (3x 2TB) SSD storage, on top of the same options for processors and graphics.
Some bonuses when purchasing any of the following models include:
- Windows 11 pre-installed
- Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (3-month subscription)
- Nahimic by SteelSeries audio
- Legion Arena
- Legion Ultimate Support
Extreme power, max cooling
Lenovo’s newest Legion Pro laptops also feature ColdFront 5.0 with Hybrid Thermals with up to 235W TDP.
The hybrid thermals are an extra-wide Vapor Chamber that covers both CPU and GPU on the NVIDIA next-gen laptop GPUs.
CPUs are kept cool using liquid metal infusion, ensuring zero throttling, while heat gets expelled through exhaust vents.
This technology complements the Lenovo LA AI chip that powers Lenovo AI Engine+ for an extremely powerful performance.
Legion Pro 7 (16”, 8) full specs
- Dimensions & Weight — (mm) 363.4 x 262.15 x 21.95 -25.9mm, (inches) 14.3″ x 10.32″ x 0.86″-1.01”. Starting at 2.8kg (6.17lbs)
- Display — 16″ WQXGA (2560 x 1600) IPS; 16:10 (240Hz VRR / 3 ms Response Time w/ OverDrive / 100% RGB/ 500 nits / Up to VESA DisplayHDR 400 Certified / Dolby Vision Support / NVIDIA G-SYNC / AMD FreeSyncTM Premium / TUV Rheinland Certified / X-Rite Pantone Certified)
- Processor — AMD RyzenTM 9 7945HX
- Graphics — NVIDIA GeForce® Next Gen
- Storage — Up to 2 TB (1 TB x 1TB) PCIe SSD (Gen 4)
- AI Chip — LA2-Q
- Memory — Up to 32GB (2 x 16GB) Overclocked 6000Mhz DDR5 Memory
- Operating System Windows — 11 Pro; Windows 11 Home
- Battery — Up to 99.99Whr; Super Rapid Charge (30min Charge 0~80% Capacity, 60min Charge 0~100% Capacity)
- Power Adapter — 330W Slim Gallium (GaN) Adapter; 300W Slim Adapter; 140W (Type-CTM Power Delivery)
- Keyboard — 1.5mm / Per Key RGB / .2mm Ditch / 100% Anti-Ghosting / WASD Switchable Set (4 Key Caps) / Legion Spectrum RGB Software Support
- Camera — Built-in Webcam (1080p / 720p) with E-Shutter and Tobii Horizon Support
- Ports — Left Side: 1 x Type C (USB 3.2 Gen 2 + DisplayPort 1.4), 1 x Type A (USB 3.2 Gen 1) | Right Side: 1 x Audio Combo Jack, 1 x Type A (USB 3.2 Gen 1), 1 x E-Shutter Button | Rear: 1 x DC in, 1 x Type C (USB 3.2 Gen2 +DisplayPort1.4+Power Delivery 140W), 1 x Type A USB 3.2 Gen 1 (Always-On USB 5V2A), 1 x Type A USB 3.2 Gen 1, 1 x HDMI 2.1, 1 x RJ45
- Audio — 2 x 2W Harman® Super Linear Speaker System & Smart Amp with Nahimic Audio
- Microphone — Dual Microphone Array
- Connectivity — Intel KillerTM Wi-Fi 6E (802.11 ax), 2 x 2 Intel® Wi-Fi 6E (802.11 ax)
- Colors — Onyx Grey
To round out Lenovo’s latest portfolio, the new 27-inch Lenovo Legion Y27f-30 FHD and 27-inch Lenovo Legion Y27qf-30 QHD displays are engineered to meet the demands of gamers and content creators.
Both displays have 240Hz base refresh rates, AMD FreeSync Premium and Adaptive Sync support. They are also VESA-certified for HDR 400 brightness.
Lenovo’s laptops, PCs, and monitors are going to be available one by one from March to May 2023, starting in the United States.
HP reveals new hybrid, gaming lineup at CES 2023
New Dragonfly and Elite series too
Both these gaming powerhouses are powered by up to 13th Gen Intel Core i9-13900K series processors. They also have NVIDIA GeForce RTX graphics for 4K visuals.
All new OMEN devices also utilize HP’s OMEN Tempest Cooling Technology. Meanwhile, the OMEN 17 will be the first to feature optical mechanical keys. These are 25 times faster than traditional laptop keyboards.
HP has also introduced cloud gaming through the OMEN Gaming Hub. It offers gamers access to over 1,450 titles.
HP E-series G5 monitors: More immersive experience
Meanwhile, the visual experience is about to be taken to new heights further, with HP’s new E-series G5 monitors which range from the 21.5 to 44.5-inch sizes and are all capable of displaying 4K seamlessly.
The HP E45c G5, in particular, is the world’s first QHD dual curved monitor which showcases a super ultrawide Virtual Dual Display feature.
Essentially, there is just one extra-long monitor instead of two monitors which need to be combined side-by-side to create the ultimate gaming setup.
The M24h and M27h FHD monitors also provide upgraded experiences while coming with improved ergonomics to tailor fit users’ postures and viewing angles.
Poly Voyager Free 60 series
When it comes to accessories, headlining the list is the Poly Voyager Free 60 series wireless earbuds.
This wearable comes with 10mm drivers for hi-fi sound and adaptive hybrid ANC. It has a smart charge case with 3.5mm OLED display, a three-mic array, and Bluetooth 5.3 connectivity.
It supports up to 24 hours of total playtime on a full charge. Everything is made a breeze too through the Poly Lens mobile app for customizing settings.
For other accessories, there’s the HP 620/625 FHD webcam for Zoom-ready looks on a 1080p camera. It has built-in dual noise-reduction microphones and video features like auto-focus and AI face framing.
The HP 710 rechargeable silent mouse also allows users to work seamlessly. Its compact design features six programmable buttons for 20 custom shortcuts.
Hybrid-fit laptops: Dragonfly, Elite series
Lastly, HP has unveiled the new Dragonfly G4, EliteBook 1040 G10, and Elite x360 1040 G10. These productivity laptops shall benefit users who work in remote setups, physical office spaces, or a combination of both.
All powered by the latest gen processors in the market, here are some of the distinct new features:
- Multi-Camera Experience: The laptops support dual video streams and camera switching. With it, users can easily show both themselves and an object or keyboard at the same time, picture-in-picture or side-by-side.
- Auto Camera Select: Since there are two cameras on each device, this feature uses intelligent face tracking to recognize which camera a user is facing for uninterrupted virtual eye contact.
- HP Be Right Back: This will enable users to change their video feed to a still feature when taking a break, without having to steal the attention from meetings
- Intelligent Hibernate, Smart Sense: As users begin to work on their PCs regularly, these study their patterns to optimize performance and even predict what’s next.
ASUS ProArt Studiobook 16 3D OLED: Glasses-Free 3D!
World’s first 3D laptop without the need for 3D glasses
If you’ve been watching our videos, you’d know that Michael Josh went to Las Vegas for CES 2023.
It was when ASUS announced the debut of the world’s first 3D laptop without the need for glasses — the ProArt Studiobook 16 3D OLED.
While it was hard to capture on video, he was able to relive the experience together with real reactions from his friends!
Other than that, we also have two more CES-unveiled ASUS laptops on the line that you might want to check out.
Curious enough? Head over and watch our video now!
Best of CES 2023
Next-Gen Foldables, Record-Breaking Electric Car, and a 3D Laptop without 3D Glasses
There were a lot announced during CES 2023 — and by that we mean A LOT.
But some of our favorites include a portable solar-powered fridge with a built-in ice maker, a record-breaking electric vehicle that can go farther than any before, a laptop with a 3D display, heck even the future of foldable smartphones was unveiled!
Know more of them by watching our Best of CES 2023 round-up!
MSI Summit E16 Flip review: Creator on the go
A plethora of ways to be as productive and creative as possible
Serial Cleaners review: Stealth in the mafia
Outrunning the police, but you can’t outrun the truth
Samsung Galaxy Watch5 review: Best Android smartwatch yet?
Training for a half-marathon race made easy with this trinket
Buy AMD’s Ryzen 7000 series-Star Wars Jedi: Survivor bundle
Finally! Grab users may now pay directly using GCash
Samsung offers $100 for Galaxy S23 preorders
Apple halts development of in-house chip
Galaxy S23 series will debut Gorilla Glass Victus 2
RAKK launches the Haribon, Sinag 98
Afeela is Sony and Honda’s first electric car together
Lenovo unveils most powerful Legion lineup yet
Hitman 3 will soon come with Hitman 1 and 2 for free
Sony introduces accessibility controller for disabled gamers
News5 days ago
Apple iPhone 15 Rumor Roundup: Goodbye Pro Max, hello Ultra
Accessories2 weeks ago
LG OLED Flex: Price, availability in Singapore
Gaming1 week ago
Garena announces Devil May Cry 5, Free Fire collaboration
Deals2 weeks ago
PlayStation launches ‘The Year of Play’ campaign
Automotive1 week ago
Xiaomi EV spotted in China
Gaming1 week ago
Midnight Suns Deadpool DLC arrives Jan 26
CES 20231 week ago
HP reveals new hybrid, gaming lineup at CES 2023
Accessories1 week ago
Sony brings back the Walkman