Here are the latest prices of Xiaomi smartphones in the Philippines. We listed the devices according to their category.
Last updated: August 27, 2019
Upper-Midrange (PhP 20,000 to PhP 30,000)
Lower-Midrange (PhP 20,000 and PhP 10,000)
- Mi 8 — PhP 18,890
- Pocophone F1 Armored Edition — PhP 18,490
- Mi 9T (6GB/128GB) — PhP 17,990
- Mi 9 SE (6GB/128GB) — PhP 17,990
- Pocophone F1 (6GB/128GB) — PhP 17,990
- Mi 9T (6GB/64GB) — PhP 15,990
- Mi 9 SE (6GB/64GB) — PhP 15,990
- Mi 8 Lite (6GB/128GB) — PhP 15,090
- Pocophone F1 (6GB/64GB) — PhP 14,390
- Mi A3 (4GB/128GB) — PhP 11,990
- Mi 8 Lite (4GB/64GB) — PhP 10,990
Budget (PhP 10,000 and below)
- Redmi Note 7 (4GB/128GB) — PhP 11,490
- Mi A2 (6GB/128GB) — PhP 10,990
- Redmi Note 7 (4GB/64GB) — PhP 9,990
- Redmi Note 6 Pro (4GB/64GB) — PhP 8,990
- Redmi Note 5 AI (4GB/64GB) — PhP 8,990
- Mi A2 (4GB/64GB) — PhP 8,810
- Mi A2 Lite (4GB/64GB) — PhP 8,722
- Redmi Note 7 (3GB/32GB) — PhP 7,990
- Mi A2 Lite (3GB/32GB) — PhP 6,524
- Redmi S2 (3GB/32GB) — PhP 6,490
- Redmi 7 (3GB/32GB) — PhP 6,490
- Redmi 6 (3GB/64GB) — PhP 6,290
- Redmi Note 5 AI (3GB/32GB) — PhP 5,990
- Redmi 7 (2GB/16GB) — PhP 5,890
- Redmi 6 (3GB/32GB) — PhP 5,790
- Redmi 6A (2GB/16GB) — PhP 4,790
- Redmi Go (1GB/8GB) — PhP 2,990
Authorized Mi Stores
- Trinoma Mall – Level 4 Beside Cinema 5, Trinoma Mall North Ave. Quezon City
- SM Megamall – Level 4, Cyberzone Bldg. B SM Megamall, EDSA, Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong
- SM North Edsa Annex – Level 3 SM North EDSA, Quezon City
- Starmall Alabang – Level 2, Cyberpoint Annex, Starmall Alabang, Muntinlupa City
- SM Mall of Asia – Level 2 Cyberzone, North Parking Bldg., SM Mall of Asia, Pasay City
- Market! Market! – Level 4, Market! Market! Shopping Mall, McKinley Parkway, Taguig City
- Lucky Chinatown – Level 3 Chinatown Mall, Reina Regente Cor. Dela Reina St., Binondo Manila
- Robinsons Place Manila – Level 3, Midtown Wing, Robinsons Place Manila, Pedro Gil St. Ermita, Manila
- SM Bicutan – Lower Ground Level, Bldg. A, SM Bicutan, Paranaque City
- Marque Mall – Level 3, Space 1AC – 8, Marquee Mall, Aniceto Gueco St., Angeles, Pampanga
- Eton Centris – Level 2, Centris Station, Eton Centris EDSA cor. Quezon Ave., Quezon City
- SM Center Sangandaan – 3/F, Cyberzone, SM Center Sangandaan, Marcelo H. Del Pilar Cor. Samson Rd., Caloocan
- SM City Cebu – 2/F, Cyberzone, SM City Cebu, North Reclamation Area, Cebu City
- SM City Cabanatuan – 2/F Cyberzone, SM City Cabanatuan, Brgy., H. Concepcion, Cabanatuan City, Nueva Ecija
- SM City Southmall – 3/F Cyberzone, SM Southmall, Alabang-Zapote Rd., Real St., Almanza Uno, Las Pinas City
- SM City San Mateo – 2/F, Cyberzone, SM City San Mateo, Gen., Ave, Brgy. Ampid 1, San Mateo Rizal
- SM City Manila – Lower Ground Cyberzone, Ermita, Manila [Opening on August 3, 2019]
Chevrolet PH offers new Colorado Trail Boss
A new Boss steps into the pickup segment
Chevrolet Philippines, through The Covenant Car Company, Inc., introduces the new Boss in the pickup segment — the Colorado Trail Boss.
Just like the Colorado High Country Storm that we took for a spin, the new Trail Boss is a tweaked out variant with mostly exterior changes that cater to fans of blacked out, all-rugged look.
This means getting rid of its chrome trims and replacing them with black accents. A black front grille with black bowtie badge now adds that stealthy appeal. The 18-inch alloy wheels also sport the same color and a Colorado decal and Trail Boss badge are stamped on the tailgate. And rounding up the additions to this variant is a unique tactical sport bar.
Apart from those, the Trail Boss is basically the 4×2 LT variant of the company in the Philippines. It’s powered by a capable 2.8-liter Duramax VG Turbo engine that outputs 200 horsepower and 500Nm of torque mated to a 6-speed AT. Water wading is at 800mm, payload capacity at one ton, and towing capacity is up to three tons.
Other highlights include Chevy’s MyLink infotainment system, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, and electric power steering. Meanwhile, safety is in check with its Anti-lock Braking System, Electronic Brakeforce Distribution, Limited Slip Differential, and Engine Immobilizer.
On top of those, it’s backed up by the Chevrolet Complete Care Program which includes a special five-year warranty coverage, three-year bumper to bumper warranty, plus a two-year warranty on the powertrain or 100,000km.
The new Chevrolet Colorado Trail Boss is now available in all authorized Chevrolet dealerships in the country. It is priced at PhP 1,368,888.
The new MG 5 sedan makes premium features more accessible
Another competitive player in the market
MG Philippines has unveiled its newest entry in the local subcompact segment. Called the MG 5, it’s armed with features usually seen on more expensive models and boasts ample space all around.
The sedan, while there is nothing too striking about its design, is still pretty stylish with its LED lights, flowing lines, and a prominent grille. This is just what we’d expect from the brand as we’ve experienced with the MG ZS.
In terms of dimensions, the MG 5 is the longest and widest in its class. It also has the longest wheelbase which results in more legroom for the front and rear occupants of the vehicle and added cargo space.
Inside, There’s a push start/stop button while a 10-inch touchscreen infotainment system is installed and supports Apple CarPlay/Android Auto. Meanwhile, the flat-bottom steering wheel has been mounted with buttons for audio and menu navigation.
For those instances that you need to maneuver around tight spaces, a 360-degree vehicle view is at your fingertips and shows the top view of the car. Power driver’s seat and auto on/off headlamps are also at your disposal.
Running the show is a 1.5-liter engine producing 114 horsepower and a torque output of 150Nm which the company is proud to claim the best in its class. You can get the MG 5 in two configurations — a five-speed manual transmission and a CVT gearbox with manual mode.
Driver and passenger airbags are installed while four-wheel disc brakes put the vehicle to a stop. There’s also a tire pressure monitoring system for added safety. Other bells-and-whistles include Hill Start Assist, Auto Brake Hold, electronic climate control, reverse camera, and a sunroof.
There are four variants to choose from:
- 1.5L STD 5MT – PhP 658,888
- 1.5L STD CVT – PhP 718,888
- 1.5L COM CVT – PhP 848,888
- 1.5L DEL CVT – PhP 938,888
To further sweeten the deal, getting one includes a 5-year/100,000km warranty and 1-year free periodic maintenance service (PMS). A mobile app is also free to download for easier scheduling while other services like 24/7 roadside assistance are available.
The MG 5 is now available for purchase at all authorized MG Philippines dealership.
Toyota PH enters the hybrid space with its new Corolla Altis
The Corolla line continues
Toyota Motor Philippines has just unveiled the newest Corolla Altis. There are five models to choose from including the company’s first hybrid variant in the country.
The new Altis comes with a fresh exterior and what sells it most are the pair of headlamps that wrap around its body. A large black grille adds weight to the front fascia and is then flanked by accented fog lamps.
Going around will also reveal an updated look. The taillights have been tweaked with added character in them — check out that strip of red light piercing through the trunk lid.
Inside, it carries a more straightforward approach with fewer frills and decorations. There’s a floating touch display right at the center and a simple layout for the climate control’s buttons and knobs right under it. A tri-spoke steering wheel is then mounted with buttons for media navigation and cruise control.
The top of the line variants get leather seats, an eight-way power-adjustable seat for the driver, reverse camera, and parking sensors.
It’s also got a lower center of gravity so you feel more confident taking on curves with a bit of speed. And in order to further improve visibility for the driver, the windshield has been increased and the A-pillars were made slimmer.
For a Corolla Altis with an internal combustion engine, it gets a 1.6-liter Dual VVT-i engine mated to either CVT or a six-speed manual transmission. If you’re choosing the hybrid variant, however, you get a 1.8-liter engine and an electric motor. Combined, they have an output of 121 horsepower.
Focusing more on the 1.8 V Hybrid variant, it has a set of features that further improve safety for the everyone inside the vehicle. It boasts a pre-collision system, lane tracing assist, dynamic radar cruise control, and more using a camera mounted at the top of its windshield.
It also comes with different driving modes like Eco, Normal, Sport, and EV that makes it run purely on electricity.
Pricing for the new Corolla Altis follows:
- 1.6 E MT — PhP 999,000
- 1.6 G MT — PhP 1,045,000
- 1.6 G AT — PhP 1,115,000
- 1.6 V CVT — PhP 1,185,000
- 1.8 V Hybrid CVT — PhP 1,580,000
The lineup is available in different colors, namely: Attitude Black, Red Mica Metallic, Silver Metallic, Freedom White (for G and E variants), Celestite Grey Metallic (for HEV, V, and G variants), and White Pearl (for HEV and V variants).
Xiaomi Mi A3 Review: The no-frills master
An all-rounder powered by stock Android
Sony XB900N Review: All about that bass
And then some
Elodie unicorn diffuser: Adorable lamp and humidifier for your baby’s nursery
Keep cold and flu viruses at bay with this super cute unicorn humidifier
A government portal will let you find lost phones
OnePlus Music Festival: Everything you need to know
Samsung Galaxy M30s launches with a 6000mAh battery
iPad Pro will bring back tablet photography, according to leak
Chevrolet PH offers new Colorado Trail Boss
Best Budget Smartphones in the Philippines below P10,000
Best Midrange Smartphones in the Philippines from P10,000 to P20,000
Best Midrange Smartphones from $200 to $400
Best Upper-Midrange Smartphones in the Philippines from P20,000 to P30,000
Best Premium Smartphones in the Philippines above P30,000
Hands-On2 weeks ago
Nokia 2720 Hands-On: Flip phone makes a comeback!
IFA 20192 weeks ago
Sony launches the Xperia 5
Hands-On4 days ago
Nokia 3.2 Hands-On: Basic but classy
Deals2 weeks ago
Our favorite smartphones on 9.9 sale
IFA 20192 weeks ago
Huawei announces flagship Kirin 990 processor
Enterprise1 week ago
Huawei in talks with Swiss-based ProtonMail for Gmail substitute
News1 week ago
iPhone XR is the top-selling phone around the world
News2 days ago
Detailed renders of Huawei Mate 30 series leak