Welcome to GadgetMatch’s master list of smartphone prices in the Philippines. Here you’ll find the official suggested retail prices (SRP) of all the listed devices. We’ll keep this up to date to provide you with a complete inventory of what’s currently available in the Philippine market.
Last update: May 7, 2018
Premium (PhP 30,000 and up)
- Apple iPhone X (256GB) — PhP 73,990
- Apple iPhone X (64GB) — PhP 64,990
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ (256GB) — PhP 60,990
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ (128GB) — PhP 55,990
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ (64GB) — PhP 52,990
- Apple iPhone 8 Plus (256GB) — PhP 60,990
- Apple iPhone 8 (256GB) — PhP 54,490
- Apple iPhone 8 Plus (64GB) — PhP 51,490
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 — PhP 49,990
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus (128GB) — PhP 49,490
- Samsung Galaxy S9 (64GB) — PhP 45,990
- Apple iPhone 8 (64GB) — PhP 44,990
- Samsung Galaxy S8+ — PhP 41,990
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus (32GB) — PhP 42,990
- Apple iPhone 7 (128GB) — PhP 41,990
- Apple iPhone 6s Plus (128GB) — PhP 41,990
- Sony Xperia XZ Premium — PhP 40,990
- Samsung Galaxy S8 — PhP 37,990
- Sony Xperia XZ1 — PhP 39,990
- Apple iPhone 7 (32GB) — PhP 35,490
- Apple iPhone 6s Plus (32GB) — PhP 35,990
- Apple iPhone 6s (128GB) — PhP 35,490
- HTC U11 — PhP 36,990
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro — PhP 36,990
- Huawei P10 Plus — PhP 36,990
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge — PhP 35,990
- Sony Xperia XZs — PhP 35,990
- BlackBerry PRIV — PhP 33,990
- Samsung Galaxy A8+ (2018) — PhP 32,990
- Apple iPhone 6s (32GB) — PhP 28,990
- Huawei Mate 9 — PhP 31,990
- Meizu Pro 7 Plus — PhP 31,990
- Samsung Galaxy S7 — PhP 31,990
- OnePlus 5 (8GB/128GB) — PhP 30,990
- LG G6 — PhP 29,990
- Nokia 8 — PhP 24,990
- Motorola Moto Z — PhP 29,999
Upper-Midrange (PhP 20,000 to PhP 30,000)
- ASUS ZenFone 5Z — PhP 29,995
- Huawei Mate 10 — PhP 29,990
- Apple iPhone SE (128GB) — PhP 28,990
- Huawei P10 — PhP 28,990
- BlackBerry DTEK60 — PhP 28,900
- Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro — PhP 27,990
- Samsung Galaxy Note FE — PhP 27,990
- Sony Xperia XZ — PhP 27,990
- HTC U Ultra — PhP 26,990
- Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018) — PhP 26,990
- OnePlus 5 (6GB/64GB) — PhP 26,490
- Motorola Moto Z2 Play — PhP 24,999
- ASUS ZenFone 4 — PhP 24,995
- Samsung Galaxy A7 2017 — PhP 21,990
- Apple iPhone SE (32GB) — PhP 22,490
- Meizu Pro 7 — PhP 22,990
- Sony Xperia X — PhP 22,990
- Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra — PhP 21,990
Lower-Midrange (PhP 10,000 to PhP 20,000)
- ASUS Zenfone 3 Zoom — PhP 19,995
- ASUS ZenFone 5 — PhP 19,995
- Motorola Moto Z Play — PhP 19,999
- OnePlus 3T (6GB/64GB) — PhP 19,990
- OPPO F5 6GB — PhP 19,990
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 — PhP 17,990
- Samsung Galaxy J7+ — PhP 19,990
- HTC U Play — PhP 18,990
- OPPO F3 Plus — PhP 17,990
- OPPO F7 — PhP 17,990
- Sony Xperia XA Ultra — PhP 17,990
- Vivo V9 — PhP 17,990
- Vivo V7+ — PhP 17,990
- ASUS ZenFone 5Q — PhP 16,995
- ASUS ZenFone 4 Selfie Pro — PhP 15,995
- Sony Xperia XA1 Plus — PhP 16,990
- Vivo V5 Plus — PhP 16,990
- Nokia 6 (2018) — PhP 15,990
- OPPO F5 — PhP 15,990
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro — PhP 15,990
- Motorola Moto G5S Plus — PhP 14,999
- Motorola Moto M — PhP 14,999
- ASUS Zenfone 3 5.5 — PhP 14,995
- BlackBerry DTEK50 — PhP 14,990
- Meizu MX6 — PhP 14,990
- Huawei Nova 2i — 13,990
- HTC Desire 10 Pro — PhP 13,990
- ASUS Zenfone 3 5.2 — PhP 13,495
- LG Q6 — PhP 12,990
- OPPO F5 Youth — 12,990
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime — PhP 12,990
- Sony Xperia XA1 — PhP 13,990
- Cloudfone Next Infinity Quattro — PhP 12,990
- Gionee A1 Lite — PhP 12,990
- Vivo V7 — PhP 12,990
- Vivo V5s — PhP 12,990
- ASUS ZenFone 3 Laser — PhP 11,995
- ASUS ZenFone Max Plus — PhP 11,995
- OPPO F3 — PhP 11,990
- Huawei GR5 2017 — PhP 11,990
- LG Stylus 3 — PhP 11,990
- ASUS ZenFone 4 Selfie — PhP 10,995
- Nokia 6 — PhP 10,990
- Motorola Moto G5S — PhP 10,999
- OPPO A57 — PhP 10,990
- Vivo V5 — PhP 10,990
Budget (PhP 10,000 and below)
- Cherry Mobile Flare S6 Plus — PhP 9,999
- Cloudfone Next Infinity Pro — PhP 9,999
- ASUS Zenfone 3 Max 5.5 — PhP 9,995
- Gionee X1s — PhP 9,990
- Huawei Nova 2 Lite — PhP 9,990
- Huawei Y7 Prime — PhP 9,990
- Meizu M5 Note (3GB/32GB) — PhP 9,990
- Meizu M3E (3GB/32GB) — PhP 9,990
- Nokia 5 — PhP 8,990
- OPPO A39 — PhP 9,990
- OPPO A83 — PhP 9,990
- OPPO F1s (4GB/64GB) — PhP 9,990
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Core — PhP 9,990
- Sony Xperia XA — PhP 9,990
- Starmobile Knight Spectra — PhP 9,990
- Vivo Y69 — PhP 9,990
- Vivo V5 Lite — PhP 9,990
- Vivo Y69 — PhP 9,990
- Cloudfone Next Infinity Plus — PhP 8,999
- ASUS ZenFone 4 Max — PhP 8,995
- ASUS ZenFone Max — PhP 8,995
- Huawei GR3 2017 — PhP 8,990
- LG K10 2017 — PhP 8,990
- Meizu M5 Note (3GB/16GB) — PhP 8,990
- Meizu M3 Note (3GB/32GB) — PhP 8,990
- OPPO A71 — PhP 8,990
- Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime — PhP 8,490
- Vivo Y55s — PhP 8,490
- Motorola Moto E4 Plus — PhP 8,499
- Cherry Mobile Flare S6 Selfie — PhP 7,999
- ASUS ZenFone 4 Max Lite — PhP 7,995
- ASUS ZenFone 4 Selfie Lite — PhP 6,995
- Meizu M3 Note (2GB/16GB) — PhP 7,990
- Meizu M5S (3GB/32GB) — PhP 7,990
- OPPO A71 (2018) — PhP 7,990
- Vivo Y55 — PhP 7,990
- Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro — PhP 7,490
- Cloudfone Next Infinity — PhP 6,999
- ASUS Zenfone Live — PhP 5,995
- Gionee X1 — PhP 6,990
- Meizu M5S (2GB/16GB) — PhP 6,990
- Meizu M5 (2GB/16GB) — PhP 6,990
- Meizu M3S (3GB/32GB) — PhP 6,990
- Nokia 3 — PhP 6,490
- OPPO A37 — PhP 6,990
- Samsung Galaxy J2 DTV — PhP 6,990
- Motorola Moto C Plus — PhP 6,299
- LG K8 2017 — PhP 5,990
- Meizu M3S (2GB/16GB) — PhP 5,990
- Meizu M5c — PhP 5,990
- Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime — PhP 5,990
- Vivo Y53 — PhP 5,990
- Huawei Y5 2017 — PhP 5,890
- LG K7 2017 — PhP 5,490
- Starmobile Up Max — PhP 5,490
- Nokia 2 — PhP 5,290
- Nokia 1 — PhP 4,290
- Starmobile Up Sense — PhP 4,290
- Cherry Mobile Flare S6 — PhP 3,999
- Starmobile Up Prime — PhP 3,990
- Motorola Moto C — PhP 3,699
- Starmobile Play Max — PhP 3,290
- Starmobile Play Boost — PhP 2,790
- Starmobile Play Plus — PhP 2,690
- Starmobile Play Dash — PhP 2,490
- Starmobile Play Five — PhP 1,790
Stranger Things 4: 4 Big Things To Expect
Every Ending Has Its New Beginning, Indeed
Writing this specific article makes me remember my early days in GadgetMatch where I wrote two special articles about Stranger Things 3 — especially because I’m the biggest fan in the team (been a fan since Season 1).
After almost three years of (patiently) waiting, we’ll finally be able to watch Stranger Things 4 on our screens again!
Special Screening in Cinema 11
Seven days before the actual release of Stranger Things 4: Volume 1, Netflix Philippines invited us for a special screening of its first episode — right at Power Planet Mall’s last cinema booth, Cinema 11 (y’know, Eleven 🥁).
The littlest set details outside the cinema made me cherish the good ol’ days of the First Season of Stranger Things from 2016. From those bright neon lights, a retro-styled photobooth, and ST4-branded popcorn box, soda cup. Even the “swag set” full of ST4 goodies that imitated the look of the spooky creel house, This also reminded me of how the series (as well as the fanbase) expanded entirely until it became a hit globally.
Although I went there all by myself, I still enjoyed every bit of the screening. To best describe everything, here’s my Instagram Reel roundup of it:
4 big things to expect
After watching the first episode of Stranger Things 4: Volume 1 for about an hour and fifteen minutes, there are four things I think we should expect in the series.
1. Out with the old, in with the new?
After the devastating phenomenon that happened in Hawkins last season, several characters have moved into a new town. The Byers, together with El(even) in mind. That also means Will and El have to deal with a new set of people in a seemingly unfamiliar environment.
Other characters have remained in the OG town, though. From the Wheelers, Sinclairs, Dustin, Joe, Robin, and even Max, they have continued with their lives despite being stuck in the same ol’ town. And oh, as the gang turned from kids to teens, do expect some dramatic changes in the way they act — especially after what happened.
P.S: There’s a new school club, too, that’s hilariously fun and cool despite its degrading image to the eyes of many.
2. Familiar and unfamiliar faces
Other than the remaining original cast from Season 1, a new season also means expecting new characters on the block. Apart from new schoolmates, there are also people that might help the initial set of kiddos who have saved Will from the darker underworld a.k.a the Upside Down.
The first few minutes of the episode was also revealed through Stranger Things’ YouTube channel showing how the Hawkins Laboratory had more than 11 Eleven-like superchildren that are being tested and experimented — until everything fell apart because of one superchild that ruined how things work inside the lab.
3. Jim isn’t dead
Jim Hopper’s sudden disappearance after the closing of the Upside Down had a lot of fans shaking their heads. Most (including myself) have speculated that he already died. Well, we can’t afford losing one more main character after the death of Bob from Season 2. Plus, Billy and Alexei just last season.
Fortunately, Jim, in his new haircut, appeared on the official trailer of Stranger Things 4. And just as shown in the first episode of the first volume, his presence can be felt — just from another side of the planet.
4. Another monster to kill
The Demogorgon and Mind Flayer are two of the most wicked supervillains ever existed. Whether that may be in the history of Hawkins or just in the eyes of people.
But the two evil creatures aren’t the end of the gang’s fate. A new town means there’s a new monster, too.
As shown at the end of the official trailer, the new horrendous creature is in human form. It can manipulate the mind of the affected individual — even the dimension where s/he’s at. While I won’t be specific about what happened, it sure is a powerful, demonic creature. It can truly make someone disturbingly psychotic and literally broken inside and out.
Biggest season ever with super-sized episodes
After watching the first episode of the first volume, I can say it was a rollercoaster ride of emotions. First it was thrilling, then it became a full-on comedy show. Next thing you know, you’re already mindf*cked with what’s happening. I always say this but still, hands-down to the team behind Stranger Things for making the fourth season more exciting to watch (despite being borderline creepy and horrifying).
The First Volume of Stranger Things Season 4 will be released only on Netflix on May 27, 2022 (Friday) with seven episodes. Most episodes are reported to be as long as a full-length film.
On the other hand, Volume 2 with a whopping total of nine episodes will be released after two months: exactly July 1st — just four days before the independence of the United States of America.
Save with Honda’s fuel-efficient vehicles, PMS
The Honda BR-V, City, and Brio
With fuel prices skyrocketing lately in the Philippines, it makes sense to invest in a fuel-efficient car complemented by regular Periodic Maintenance Service (PMS) provided by its company.
And as Honda continues to improve its vehicles’ fuel economy in different driving condition, the manufacturer is offering the following models for customers to save more:
- Honda BR-V: 22.58 kilometers/liter
- Honda City: 25.17 kilometers/liter
- Honda Brio: 24.39 kilometers/liter
The models underwent fuel economy runs organized by Honda Cars Philippines in partnership with the Automobile Association of the Philippines (AAP).
Among the parameters were cruising speeds of 60 to 80 kph at 1,500 to 2,000 rpm, aircon setting of 24 degrees, and blower fan speed of 1.
Periodic Maintenance Service
Aside from picking the right vehicle, Honda also recommends two maintenance visits a year at any of their authorized Honda dealers.
This way, cars will stay in shape with a good-tune up, and ensure better performance in the long run that saves owners more money.
Customers may also visit Honda’s Virtual Showroom for a more detailed guide on preventive maintenance, as well as their technologies like Honda SENSING and Honda’s driver assistance and collision avoidance.
In addition to making the right choice and maintaining good use of one’s car, Honda suggests these following tips for a more fuel-efficient vehicle:
- Plan and combine trips: Carpooling and using navigation apps reduces consumption and avoids rush-hour traffic
- Drive smoothly, not aggressively: Hard breaks, sudden accelerations, and the like increase fuel consumptions and emissions
- Minimize idling: Fuel is best consumed in motion; staying idle for too long burns fuel without getting anywhere
- Get rid of all extra weight: The more weight the car needs to pull, the more effort the engine needs which leads to more fuel consumption
Keep tires properly inflated: A study suggested that as low as a 1 percent decrease in pressure can lead to a 0.3 percent reduction in fuel economy, so keep those tires checked
Don’t miss out: Smart launches GigaLife Surprises
With rewards like a Fitbit Watch or Instax Mini
Smart Communications has rolled out GigaLife Surprises, an exciting lineup of perks, promos, and privileges exclusively available on the GigaLife App.
The lineup includes Giga Missions, Giga PayDay, and the ongoing Giga Days, giving Smart subscribers the chance to get unique promos and enjoy rewards.
And by tapping “Don’t Miss Out” on the app, customers also get customized and value-packed offers which get refreshed every week.
Earn points, enjoy perks
Giga Missions gives subscribers a chance to earn points and rewards by completing tasks and challenges in the app.
Registering for a mobile data package like GIGA STORIES 99, for instance, earns users 4.95 points.
These points may be used to redeem similar data promos such as GIGA VIDEO 99 or GIGA POWER+ 99 for free.
Smart even has rewards like a Fitbit Watch (11,832 points) and Instax Mini (4,569 points).
Discounted promos, redemptions
Moreover, the app’s Giga PayDay entitles subscribers to discounts on regular promo packages every 27th and 28th of the month.
All these add to the ongoing GigaDays, which offer as much as 20 percent discounts on GigaPoints redemptions every 19th to 22nd of the month.
For example, the GIGA VIDEO 99 redemption which usually costs 99 points may be claimed for just 79 points during the four-day period.
The GigaLife App is available on the Apple App Store, Google Play Store, and Huawei AppGallery Store now.
This is what the Nothing phone (1) looks like
iPhone 14 series reportedly delayed by China lockdowns
SteelSeries adds world’s lightest gaming mice to Aerox series
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II release date, official artwork revealed
Sony’s Days of Play sale for PlayStation peripherals, titles is on
Mercury in retrograde: When technology and communications go haywire
Latest ‘PC-like’ Huawei MatePad 10.4 now available
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra vs iPhone 13 Pro Max: Camera Shootout
Huawei Watch GT 3 Pro melds elegance with fitness
Arcwave Voy removes the pressure on your hands during self-pleasure
Wearables1 week ago
Huawei Watch GT 3 Pro melds elegance with fitness
Philippines1 week ago
13 Reasons Why I keep coming back to an iPhone
Apps2 weeks ago
Here’s what’s coming in Android 13
Videos2 weeks ago
Sundar Pichai – Up Close & Personal at Google I/O 2022
Smartphones1 week ago
Sony Xperia 10 IV is just as impressive as a flagship
Smartphones1 week ago
Sony Xperia 1 IV offers what other flagships dropped
Convenient Smart Home2 weeks ago
LG release five new Soundbars in SG
Laptops2 weeks ago
LG gram 2022 lineup in Singapore unveiled